[REVIEW] E.L.F Cosmetics Lip Primer and Plumper

I finally made it to Friday! What a busy week ~.~ I did have time to try out some products though. One of them being the ELF Lip Primer and Plumper which i purchased last week. 

Didn't know what to expect from this product. It was in a very neat shape and packaging, very sexy and sleek ;) I just thought i would buy it and give it a try. 
Sorry for the blurryness, been such a busy week and have had no time >.<

So it's a dual applicator. One side for the lip primer (right) and one for the lip plumper (left). To be honest, i've never heard of a lip plumper before and i guess it would just make the lip look more full. Both sides smell like cinnamon, and it wasn't that pleasant for me. After applying the plumper, my lips burned sooo badly, i had to just get everything off and wash my lips with water. It was just sooo baddd, i've never felt such a burning sensation on my lips before (even more so than eating spicy food!). I vowed to never ever touch that again! 


The primer however, didn't give me any burns. Quite good in texture and colour, but there really is not much use for a lip primer unless you intend to you a high intensity lip colour. 

My rating: 0.5/5
Will i purchase again: NO! Never again with the burning sensation, i'm not even going to attempt it at all! The primer is pretty useless as you're better off using lip balm as a base. I don't recommend this product at all. Kind of regret i bought it :( That saying, i got to also try other ELF products this week, some which i really love and adore. I think this is the first ELF product that i have come across that i've really disliked so far. I think i just feel like it's very useless. 



stawbewii

Vivien is a fun and loving girl just living this world one recipe of happiness at a time. "To truly live the world is to feel it."

No comments:

Post a Comment