[REVIEW] L'Oreal EverPure Moisture Deep Restorative Masque

Mid week and time for a hair mask! I recently dyed my hair (i think my hair is so dark that you can't even see a difference =.=). But anyway to prevent it being so dry, i used a hair mask today. I try to aim to do this treatment about 2-3 weeks to keep my ends moisturised, i hate split ends so much :c and i somehow still end up getting them! 

Been using the L'Oreal EverPure Moisture Deep Restorative Hair Masque for quite awhile now, i only focus on apply it to the ends and then tying it up and putting it to sit there for at least 30 minutes. I use either glad wrap or a shower cap to make sure it stays on my head. After around 30 minutes, I take my hair out and give it a rinse. It usually feels really soft and silky after this! This product does have a heavy smell though and i know some people really don't like it. I am personally okay with it and i actually really like the texture of the product. 

A small tub of treatment!

 The product feels thick and smooth, definitely enough moisture for your hair! It's a light pink sort of colour~


Pretty much used half the tub now!
One tub is around US $8-10. Hair treatments have always generally been on the pricier side, but i've found that this 150ml tub does last quite a long time even after putting generous amounts in my hair for each treatment. I've also been looking at trying the Dove Intensive Hair Repair Treatment to compare to this. 

My Rating: 3.8/5
Will i purchase again: I think this treatment does leave my hair silky, smooth and moisturised, but more in the short term rather than in the long term. My hair becomes dry again a few days after that and can lose that feeling. To prevent that, i try to use a better conditioner which can provide the right nutritions for my hair every day. I think i will explore what else is available in the market in terms of hair masks, but this is definitely not a bad treatment!  



stawbewii

Vivien is a fun and loving girl just living this world one recipe of happiness at a time. "To truly live the world is to feel it."

No comments:

Post a Comment