[REVIEW] Skinfood Green Tea Milk Cleansing Foam

Hello Hello! It's been a rainy week where i live :c It's nice to stare at the rain when you are indoors, but getting to places is so difficult! And i'm just not used to it getting dark quite early now, days suddenly seem much shorter. Nonetheless, still have to keep a great skincare regime. As you know, i LOVE cleansers - whether they are cleansing oils, foams, soap! I just love trying the different types of cleansers in the market. 
This one in particular that i am reviewing today is the Skinfood Green Tea Milk Cleansing Foam. 

150ml packaging. The Skin Food creates simple, yet nice packaging lables. 

This cleansing foam uses fresh green tea extract with smooth milk extract to wash away dirt and oil. 
The foam is milky white. Great texture and easy to foam up and wash off your face. One thing i found with this cleanser is that it didn't remove as much make up off as my other cleansers, mostly had to use my eye make up remover to remove anything remaining. Had a green tea smell to it, but nothing that extraordinary. The cleanser didn't leave my skin feeling too dry or oily.

My Rating: 3/5
Will i purchase again: Probably not as this cleanser didn't perform well against my other cleansers. I would love it if it had a greater green tea smell to it and it was stronger and more refreshing when removing my make up. I haven't tried any other Skinfood cleansers before, but maybe it could be better. 

stawbewii

Vivien is a fun and loving girl just living this world one recipe of happiness at a time. "To truly live the world is to feel it."

No comments:

Post a Comment