[REVIEW] Memebox Luckybox #3

Memebox flooding in every week! I'm sorry of my lack of reviews of individual products :( The past few reviews have all been beauty box reviews. Here is Luckybox #3...a few duplicates of the previous boxes i received, but overall - great products :)

Total of 9 products, all which was featured in previous Memeboxes.
1. Miguhara B.P Cream (3ml sample x 2each) 
Featured in Memebox #2 is Miguhara's B.P Cream. This cream is a combination of BB cream as well as primer. The full tube is 30ml worth US $37 and in the box is 2 small samples of 3ml tubes. Interesting to see a bb cream and primer in one. Will be trying out these cute little samples!
2. Holika Holika Skin & Good Cera Super Cream (10ml sample)
Holika Holika is one of my favourite Korean brands! This little 10ml container of cream is ultra-hydrating and smells great. Going to try this on my extremely dry face as winter is coming here. This was also featured in Memebox #2 and the full size 60ml container is US $19.
3. Ryoe Jayang Yunmo Anti-hairloss Hair Pack (100ml sample)
HAHA Ani-Hairloss! Omg just what i want! I freak out after every time i wash my hair, because i find a lot of my hair falling out :o This was also featured in memebox #2 and is a hair pack that will prevent against hair loss. I'm guessing i will be using this after my shampoo on my scalp and hair, leaving it in for a couple of minutes. The full size product is 300ml and costs US $16.
4. Dr. Jart V7 Eye Serum (full size)
Another full size Dr.Jart eye serum! This was also featured in Luckybox #2 which i just received last week. A duplicate product for me, but i really love Dr.Jart ^.^ Product is worth US $38 and featured on Memebox #3 :)
5. LJH Dr's Care Vita Propolis Ampoule (5ml sample)
A small bottle of ampoule which looks really good! *.* I've got so many serums and ampoules from Memebox lately ^o^ I feel as though they are more hydrating than cream based moisturisers. The full size product is 15ml and worth US $26!
6. Lanoa Natural Soap Sulfur (full size)
HUGE! This soap is HUGE..for me! My face is tiny haha, so i'm guessing this soap is going to last me a heck of a long long time! Handmade soap that i have heard great feedback from others in terms of clearing breakouts and moisturising your face. This US $12 soap is a full size product in this luckybox.
It also smells sooo natural!
7. Derma:B Daily Moisture Body Lotion (deluxe sample - 100ml)
I got this product first back in Memebox #5 and here it is again! I love this lotion, because of the size, the packaging and most importantly the lotion! Great on my skin as i like moisturising after my shower. 400ml of the full size product retails for US $16.
8. Flower Men Energy Factory Moist Boosting Sheet Mask - Hyaluronic Acid 25g (2ea)
I actually used the Psy mask that was featured in Memebox #8 the other day and WOW was it moisturising! These are really goood :) Better than i thought they would be, very FULL of product. Two of these Psy masks were given in this box~~ yay! These costs US $4ea.
9. HeartFace Ultra Pore Care Sleeping Pack (20ml sample)
I also got this product previously in Memebox #8. Have yet to try it yet still, but i shall use it tonight! hehe...would definitely wanna see what it does to my pores, being a Pore Care Sleeping Pack. Full size 100ml sells for US $49.

My Rating: 4.2/5
Got a few duplicate products in this, but it was expected as Luckybox products come from previous Memeboxes. I wonder why they featured The V7 Eye Serum in both Luckybox #2 and #3 though...Still, this felt like quite a large box with 9 products in total! Full of great skincare products! Alright, now the next step is to reflect that on my actual face haha!

stawbewii

Vivien is a fun and loving girl just living this world one recipe of happiness at a time. "To truly live the world is to feel it."

No comments:

Post a Comment