[REVIEW] Memebox Mini #1

Got a HUGE package today of 3 boxes! Wow! Amazing! What a great start to my week! Had to fish out time to take photos and do a quick review for y'all~~

Came in the lovely pouch which i can keep ^_^

1. Verikos Ultra Matte Velvet Primer 3ml sample
A tinted matte primer which is suitable for oily skin. It definitely has the feeling of a bb cream. Quite nice and would be trying this out soon. The full product is 30ml and sells for US $39. 

2. A True Black Tea All Day Long Sun Cream 10ml sample
SPF 50 Sun Cream! Pretty explanatory what it does haha =P Easy to take out and pop in my bag :) The full size is 50g and costs US $39. 

3. Holika Holika Skin & Good Cera Super Cream 10ml sample
I think this is the third one i've got -.- I probably wouldn't want anymore haha. Full size cream is 60ml and sells for US $27. 

4. Hanskin Bio Origin Royal Ampoule BB SPF 30 PA++ 5ml
My second sample haha haven't even had time to use the first yet! Ampoules last for quite some time as you only need a drop for your whole face! Great for hydrating and sun protection! The full size is 25ml and costs US $45. 
5. Botanic Hill Boh Moist Youth Ampoule Essence 4ml & Botanix Hill Boh Radiant Youth Ampoule Essence 5ml 
I recently used my previous samples of these and found these really good! They smell great and feel really nice and refreshing on my skin! yayayaya! Really happy to get a duplicate since i finished using the others. Full size is 50ml and costs US $39 each. 

My Rating: 3.5/5
Overall, a great box for those who have not ordered memebox before and want something reasonable priced to see how it is! Great for just $15, which includes shipping! Some of these products were featured in previous full size memeboxes, so those who buy the minibox don't miss out too. I even thought it would just be pouch samples which probably wouldn't be as good haha. I think the only problem for me is that since i had purchased previous full size boxes, a lot that came in the Minibox became duplicates :c So i couldn't get the full benefit of the minibox.

stawbewii

Vivien is a fun and loving girl just living this world one recipe of happiness at a time. "To truly live the world is to feel it."

No comments:

Post a Comment