[REVIEW] Memebox Special - Milk

Double the posts tonight ^_^ First time ever! :) I think the thought of the products in these 2 boxes (Wholegrains and Milk) have excited and motivated me. 
One of my favourite boxes from memebox so far! Beats a lot of other boxes!

1. Hello Everybody Bubble Bath Steam Milk (full size - 25g) 
This looks sooo cute :) I want a steam milk bubble bath right now! This is going to smell great, i just know it haha. Can't wait to relax with this on a night in~ This sells for US $4. 

2. Hello Everybody Nature Holic Body Lotion Milk (full size)
Cuuute and smells great! This milk lotion is such a great size. Going to pop this on my desk and use it regularly and smell like milk everywhere i go haha. This is worth US $25. 

3. Pure Smile Choosy Lip Scrub (25g)
There was a selection of chamomile milk and peach milk lip scrub. I got the chamomile milk lip scrub and loving it. Have a few lip scrubs at home and i love exfoliating my lips every week. This costs US $11. 

4. Pure Smile Milk Mask Pack (23ml - 1ea)
Haha this is worth US $1 and is a japanese milk mask sheet. Have never used milk masks before D: I better smell like milk afterwards haha

5. Skin Ceramic Donkey Milk & Argan Oil Multi Steam Cream (full size - 100g)
Cute tub of steam cream! Have never used donkey milk before. Such a great size product which costs US $34. 

6. Enesti Rice & Milk Foaming Cleanser (full size - 120ml) 
Yay! I love these full size cleansers! Great size and smells awesome, this is worth US $15. 

7. Pure Smile Choosy Lip Pack Milk (full size - 1ea)
Lip patch to place on your lips as a mask to make them healthy, silky and smooth. This costs US $1. 

My rating: 4.9/5
LOVE THIS BOX! MY FAV! :) So much good value and great products! Would buy this again! 

stawbewii

Vivien is a fun and loving girl just living this world one recipe of happiness at a time. "To truly live the world is to feel it."

No comments:

Post a Comment