[REVIEW] Memebox Special #48 Rose Edition

Along with my Just Gellin' box, i also for the Rose Edition box. I didn't previously purchase the rose scented box so all rose products is all new to me!~


1. Kskin Bulgarian Rose UV Whitening Cream SPF50+ PA+++ (full size - 50ml)
Whitening cream is one of my favourite products as i'm always too scared to get tanned x_x. This words as a base make up as well as a cream and has really good UV protection too!! This costs US $8.

2. Rosery Premium Faminine Secret Cleanser (sample - 50ml)
This small 50ml sample is a rose cleanser. Great size for me to take holiday and smells wonderful. The full size product is 200ml and costs US $12. 

3. Langsre Rose Berry 70 Sleeping Pack (full size - 50ml)
A Rose Berry sleeping pack that smells amazing on your face. This cute container comes in its' full size and is worth US $30. 

4. Aston Nature Organic Rose Hip Oil (full size - 30ml)
So i've heard the benefits of Rose Hip Oil to acne scarring. Similar to tea tree oil, it really helps improve your quality of skin. I've always wanted to purchase rose hip oil as i have some acne scarring, and was surprised to receive it. This is definitely something i will try and will let everyone know if i see any difference. This sells for US $36 and is in a really heavy glass container. 


5. Milky Dress Blooming Rose Skin Toner (full size - 130ml)
This is in a heavy glass bottle and features rose petals in the toner! So pretty ^_^ This toner smells great and is a great addition to my family of toners lol. This costs US $37. 


6. Etude House My Castle Hand Cream Forever Rose (full size - 30ml)
A castle! And inside the castle is rose cream haha. Etude House always has such cute packaging for their products. I have put this castle on my shelf - i love how not only does it smell nice and i can use it, it also looks nice on my shelf. This sells for US $6.
My Rating: 4.8/5
This surprised me to be a better box than I imagined. Some of my favs is the Rose Hip Oil and Rose Toner. This box also smelled amazing when i opened it , so i really enjyoed this oneeeee :D 

stawbewii

Vivien is a fun and loving girl just living this world one recipe of happiness at a time. "To truly live the world is to feel it."

No comments:

Post a Comment