[REVIEW] L'oreal Nude Magique Cushion vs Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion


I recently purchased the L'oreal Nude Magique Cushion on sale for 50% off! I've been on a cushion craze ever since I got this Etude House one 2 years ago overseas. After checking out the L'oreal cushion, to my surprise it is 'Made in Korea' which got me itching to do an comparison with the Korean cusion. 


L'oreal Nude Magique Cushion RRP $29.95 AUD
To my knowledge, this is the first western foundation cushion that came out. The product itself was very light, in plastic packaging. Here i got the lightest shade (porcelain) because i know how pale I am haha.


Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion
Got this in N02 Light Beige. I think etude house was one of the first bb cushions around. It comes in a compact white packaging and mine had a re-fill too!

Now to compare:

Overall, I felt that the L'oreal cushion gave me slight better coverage, however, it felt wet and moist on my face. So much product came out after one pump! Whereas, the etude cushion was dryer and i needed a few pumps for my face. I think the etude foundation also gave me some whitening benefits as it felt lighter and whiter on my skin. What i really like about Korean bb cushions is that you can always purchase re-fills, but wherever I look, I can't find any for L'oreal...which is a shame that it is one use only. :( What a waste!

My rating for each - 
Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion: 4/5
L'oreal Nude Magique Cushion: 3.5/5

Both a great for your carry bag, easy to use. However, i just felt that the L'oreal packaging was very plastic-y. If i would purchase another one, i would get the Etude House one again. Reason being that i can actually get refills, and the colour is lighter. The texture of the foundation was also thicker and less wet, which I liked. I would say the high moisturizing l'oreal cushion would apply well on dry skin.


Hope to do more reviews as my cushion collection grows! ^^


stawbewii

Vivien is a fun and loving girl just living this world one recipe of happiness at a time. "To truly live the world is to feel it."

No comments:

Post a Comment