[REVIEW] Nivea Men Post Shave Balm Sensitive


So..you might be thinking..what the hell?!
But it's true, females have been using this Nivea Men product as primer on their faces. This was an internet sensation awhile back, but I never got around to reviewing it. Nevertheless, I am still currently using this as a primer on my face everyday. 


But does it really work, I hear you say...Well, I was also very skeptical at first which is why i also went and bought this product. When i picked up this bottle at priceline for $11.49AU, i was like WHOAH THIS IS HEAVY...and it is! It comes in a 100ml bottle and is in a glass bottle, the scent immediately reminds you of male aftershave..mm dat sexy aftershave smell ;) 

The texture is very white, watery based, i would usually apply a bit and let it dry. The feeling is very refreshing~ 

Did putting on my make up feel smoother? Hmm..i thought it didn't feel any smoother, just felt fresher

Did my make up last longer? Yes, I think it did allow my makeup to last throughout the work day and even for sporting activities after work which was really good. However, i didn't think it outperformed other primers that i've used though - (Benefit's Pore Forever & Banila Co. Prime Primer). I've found both of those give me a smoother finish than this. 

Rating: 2.5/5
I honestly don't think it's as good as people have said it is which is disappointing. There's a lot better primers out there which I feel like do more than just allow your make up to last. But then again, this wasn't made as a primer xD




stawbewii

Vivien is a fun and loving girl just living this world one recipe of happiness at a time. "To truly live the world is to feel it."

No comments:

Post a Comment