[REVIEW] Kiehl's Hydro-Plumping Re-Texturizing Serum Concentrate


All of you know that I absolutely love my skincare and especially in the winter months, my skin would go dry. I've been trying Kieh's Hydro-Plumping Re-texturizing Serum Concentrate lately after being sucked into one of those counters at department stores. The free skin consultation involved measuring the % water content of my face. 



I needed something that was both hydrating and helpful to smooth out my previous acne scarring. This product was recommended to me as I solution to both. This bottle retails for $87 AUD, which is a lot for a thin sized bottle!  The product focuses on having 15% Glycerin which is known to help retain moisture and smooth skin. 



However, on application - it was so smooth and silky! I put a dollop on my face every night. It definitely has improved my hydration. Love it! Just wish there was more in this bottle. 

Rating: 4/5
Definitely hydrating and leaves my skin feeling super soft. If only it wasn't $87 a bottle :( But i guess that's the price you pay for a good product!

stawbewii

Vivien is a fun and loving girl just living this world one recipe of happiness at a time. "To truly live the world is to feel it."

No comments:

Post a Comment